Sunday, December 02, 2007

Windy weekend


Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been writing much, we've been real busy here with chores and work. Yesterday, Mami threw a baby shower for my Tia Becky, and we had a whole table full of snacks and two tea sets. It was so fancy. I got lots of snacks from my friends, including Doris and Annie, who like to give me cheese and cookies. Later on, Mami took the leftovers to work so that the photographers could eat them, because they were cold and tired from covering the Civil War game. I got to see my Tio Casey, and wrestle with him. I love to visit work!
Today it is so windy and rainy that the power blinked once. Mami is worried that it will go out because we have electric heat and it's cold! Hopefully it will be okay. Otherwise we have to use a lot of blankets.
So here is me in the kitchen this morning waiting for a biscuit. Mami ate sausage and eggs for breakfast and I didn't get any. Not fair.

No comments: