Tuesday, February 13, 2007

In the dog house


My new favorite treat is a pig skin rawhide that I carry around the house and chew on until I fall asleep. It's extremely tasty and I can't get enough of it.
But Mami said it also makes me kind of grumpy. She doesn't understand why I growl at Lulu when she gets too close to it. She says that Lulu isn't interested in my treat, but I'm not so sure. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Last night though, Mami got fed up. I kinda started jumping up and down next to Lulu's head and barking at her really fierce, and Mami picked me up and put me in the bedroom and locked me behind the baby gate. Then Lulu came over and stared at me through the bars and said "Nah nah nah nah!" It was not fair at all. I had to stay in there for ten minutes until I calmed down. Mami says next time, she's putting the raw hide up for good, so I've been trying to be a little nicer about it. But it isn't easy.

No comments: