Monday, February 19, 2007

Let the sunshine in


It was so sunny Saturday that I thought it was summertime. I spent a long time out in the yard, playing ball with Mami, but it got hot enough that I had to take a break a couple of times and pant. Then Papi and Mami and I took a really long walk downtown and ate lunch at an outdoor cafe, and I got to sit on Mami's lap and watch the other dogs go by. I tried to stick my head in her bowl of sauce because I thought it was my snack, but she caught me before I had a chance to eat it. Papi bought cookies for the walk back, but they had chocolate in them so I didn't get any.
Then we came back home and I took a nap while Mami did yard work and Papi graded papers. The sunshine was so warm and nice, it made my fur feel quite fuzzy. Too bad it started raining again on Sunday.

No comments: