Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


Tomorrow (Thursday) is Mami and Papi's fifth anniversary. They are going to go out and eat a fancy dinner. I'm hoping that they bring me back something in a doggy bag, but I think maybe that's not going to happen. I hear at those fancy places, they feed you even less than they do at a cheap place, so there are never any leftovers. I don't understand human rules like that.
I guess that means Lulu and I will stay home and watch Animal Planet until they get back. Then I will give them really big kisses. That's the only present I can give. At least, the only one they appreciate. They don't care for poo presents.
Here is a picture of all of us last summer. Well, not all of us. Lulu was at home. She doesn't like to go out very much.

No comments: