Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Scooter ball time


I got a couple of really cool green scooter balls for Christmas, and I'm way into them, but they're always rolling under stuff in the house so they get throw outside a lot, which can be frustrating. Lately, after I run around and do my business in the yard, I find one of them and take it in. Mami takes it and throws it outside, but Papi sometimes doesn't notice, so I sneak it in under the radar.
Then I play ball all day long, until it gets stuck under something. This morning it got stuck under the fridge, and then the couch, and then the bookshelf. It was such hard work I got really hungry and had to eat a big breakfast. Mami said she's about ready to throw my ball back outside, but luckily she had to go to work and I got to keep it inside for the day. Woohoo!

No comments: