Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Important work


On Friday, I was given a very important assignment by Mami. She is hoping to help her Abuela find a new place to live that is a little bit easier and safer than living by herself, but her Abuela doesn't really want to move. So Mami asked me to come with her to visit Abuela, and take her on a trip to visit some new places.
I got to sit on Abuela's lap during the drive, and I got to go inside each place and look around and sniff, and I got to sit in my carrier in the dining room and watch everybody eat. Mami even snuck me some yummy pork tenderloin when no one was looking. It was pretty tasty.
I think it would be nice if Abuela had a new place to live where she had someone cook for her and help her around. I hope that she decides to move pretty soon, then I can go up again and play in her new apartment.

No comments: