Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update from the weekend


Well, it was a very full weekend for us, with lots of news. Mami and I went to take Grandma home from the hospital Friday, and I got smuggled into Grandma's room, because there aren't supposed to be dogs there. I was very quiet in my bag so no one knew but Mami and Grandma. We took her home and got her all settled in, but unfortunately, she had to go back to the hospital Sunday night because she took too much medication accidentally. Now Mami said she may have to move to a new place where people can help her with meals and things. So I may have a new place to visit soon.
On Saturday, we went up to Mt. Hood for my Tia Chelsea's wedding to my Tio David. It was so beautiful. It was under the trees by a big river and I really liked it a lot. Plus, I got to hang out at their house for the reception and everyone loved me. I got lots of sneaky scraps from new people, and Tia Chelsea's Papi really loved me a lot. He's a dog person.
Anyway, here's a photo of Mami, Tia Chelsea and me. I'm the one in the middle.

No comments: