Monday, March 05, 2007


After an uneventful week, Saturday was full of excitement! Mami got up early and put me in my special green carrier bag, the one with the pretty embroidered flowers on it, and took me shopping! First I had to get my nails done, which I hate, and the groomer place is always full of big barky dogs, but it only takes a few minutes and then my nails are all nice and short.
Then we walked around inside the big pet store, and I got to look at bunnies and birds and ferrets and other dogs. They were having a pet dress up contest but Mami said I didn't have to enter because I hate wearing dresses, and I'd already gone through the whole nail thing.
Then we drove around and stopped to look at other neat stuff, like pottery and fountains, and finally, we went to go get lunch, big meat sammiches! Well, they were for her and Papi, but I got to sniff them real hard.
After lunch, we all took a really really long walk up into the hill behind the house to explore. We were gone an hour, and I was really tired when we got home. But it was so nice!
Sunday Mami spent the whole day in the yard. I got to watch her out the window, and sometimes Papi would take me out to play ball. Mami got really muddy, but everything looks nice now.

No comments: