Thursday, March 15, 2007

Trouble and fun


The other morning, things got kind of crazy around the house. Lulu and I were chasing each other up and down the hallway, but we weren't as careful as we maybe should have been, because Lulu got excited and knocked into the baby gate and it fell and smooshed her. It's not very heavy so she took off from under it and hid under the bed for a long time. She finally came out again after she stopped being embarrassed. She said it was my fault but I wasn't even touching it so I don't see how that could be the case.
Tonight is going to be very exciting because I have a play date with one of Mami's friend's dogs. It's a big dog, but I've been told she's very friendly and likes to play with little dogs like me. Her Mami knows a lot about dogs and dog training, so maybe she can teach me a few things about how to behave. I guess I have to act real nice tonight so she'll think good things about me.

No comments: