Monday, April 23, 2007

Bonjour!


'Allo one and all! This is Lulu speaking. I've had a very busy weekend. With all the windows open letting in the spring breezes, I've been going from window to window, checking out all the important smells. I also guarded Mami when she was out in the yard digging up weeds.
Emma has been especially devilish this weekend, so much so that I finally had to put a stop to it. She was trying to bite my tail and herd me around, so I lost my temper. I marched over to Emma and slapped her across the face.
She was very surprised, and so were Mami and Papi, who were sitting there and watched the whole thing. But since I kept my claws in, and didn't do any harm, they didn't get mad. In fact, Mami said if I did that a little more often, Emma would behave better. But it takes a lot to get me mad enough to slap. It did buy me a few hours peace, though.
Oh, in case you're interested, I have a new Web site you can visit. It's my Catster site. You should make pages for your cats and they can be my friends! www.catster.com/cats/523729

No comments: