Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Football


A lot of my day is spent napping, but I have short bursts of energy that are best used by playing catch. Football is my number one favorite game, and when no one wants to throw it, I can hold it by the tag and flap it around while standing on the couch. Sometimes I also put it on the back of the couch and use it as a pillow.
Chipmunk is fun to throw and catch too, and he has a tail, and a really good squeaker. Also, he doesn't slide under the couch as easily.
Mami and Papi play catch with me all the time. It doesn't matter if they're in the kitchen or taking a bath or putting away laundry, they always have time to throw things for me. It's nice. The only one who doesn't like it is Lulu, cause sometimes she gets smacked by a flying chipmunk if she's in the wrong place at the wrong time. But that's her problem.

No comments: