Saturday, April 14, 2007

Miss Catters


Today I want to introduce my friend, Catters. She lives in the Bay Area with her brother, Cat Smacky, and my Tia Jennifer. Catters is a very elegant cat, but she also bears a striking resemblance to Christopher Walken, or so her mami says. Here, Catters is portraying Walken in "The Deer Hunter," as you can see by her headband. I am always impressed with actors of Catters' caliber, and I only wish that I resembled a famous person. I can't think of anyone I look like, though, although sometimes Papi says I look like an old man with a beard. But that's not the same as being a celebrity double.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emma,
It's amazing. The cat. It looks just like me! Tell me how I could reach this Catters. I think we should do a picture together!
With love,
C.W.