Monday, April 16, 2007

Crossing to the other side


I have the grave and sad duty to report that my dear friend Lucha, the elegant and brave, went to the next world on Friday, after a long battle with illness. Lucha was just short of 19-years-old, and spent her final days in the close companionship of her human family. While she lived far beyond the life of many good cats, it is no less sorrowful to know that she has departed. Lulu and I are sending out our warmest love to Lucha's padres. Nos vemos, amiga mia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Emma, for posting such a wonderful tribute to such a wonderful furry friend! We will all miss her. I enjoy reading your blog and it keeps me from getting too homesick not being able to see my friends and family as often as I would like! Salute.