Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Back again!


Hello! Sorry I've been away so long. Mami has been taking care of getting Grandma settled into her new place, so she hasn't had time to help me update my blog. On Sunday, Papi and Mami and I took a drive out to Grandma's new apartment, and I got to run all around. It is so big and nice, and has all her furniture in it, and photos of me, and it's really cool.
There's a big long hallway, and outside there are big trees and a creek. And just down from her lives this Lhasa Apso named Lacey. I haven't met her yet but Grandma said she's really nice.
So I thought this week I'd blog about people I really love, and show you their pictures. Today I will show you my Tia Theresa. She is very wonderful. She sometimes takes care of my sister Lulu when Mami and Papi go on trips. She gives me lots of love when I visit her at Mami's office. She always smells very nice, and has pretty clothes. Here she is having French pastries at the bakery with Mami this morning. I wish I could have gone there too. I love pastry.

No comments: