Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's my birthday!


That's right, today I turn 2-years-old! I'm very excited because tonight I get a special can of tasty dog food with a candle, and a present! It's really going to be a nice day.
Yesterday was not so nice, because I had to go in for my booster shots and checkup. The vet said I'm very healthy, and now weigh 6 pounds and 3 ounces. Mami thinks I'm too skinny but the vet said I'm just right. I had to get FOUR shots, which wasn't cool. One of them was an allergy shot 'cause sometimes the other shots make my head swell up, which is even less cool.
But I also got some cheez whiz from the vet tech, and I've never had cheez whiz before. That was a nice change. But I think I like pepper jack better.
Today's gonna be over 100 degrees so I think I'm gonna lay low til my party.

No comments: