Monday, July 02, 2007

Water and more water



When it gets hot, I like a lot of water around me, but I don't necessarily want to be in it. Just close to it. Unfortunately, Mami decided that it was finally bath time again, so she threw me into the tub on Saturday before she ran off to a movie with some of her lady friends. I guess I supposedly smell better now, but it was tough going for awhile. She was in a hurry and she scrubbed hard!
On Sunday, I got to play bocce ball with Mami and Papi. It was pretty fun. I had my own special tennis ball to play with. Papi bought the bocce set on Saturday and wanted to try it out, but he got mad 'cause Mami beat him a bunch of times. He said the grass wasn't even enough.
After that, we took a long walk downtown so Papi could go to the library, and Mami and I sat on the edge of the library fountain. I drank a big cup of water they got me at the juice place, and then I sat next to the fountain to cool off. When you're wearing fur pants, it gets awfully hot!

No comments: