Friday, July 06, 2007

Lulu chat


Hello everyone, it's Lulu again. I've been spending most of my days this hot week in the office, under the rocking chair. I stay out of the main part of the house when it's hot, because they have those darn ceiling fans going, and I do NOT like ceiling fans. They're too spinny and scary for me, I don't feel comfortable passing underneath them. So I just stay away altogether.
There were a lot of fireworks in our neighborhood on the Fourth, but Emma and I are pretty brave when it comes to noises, so we didn't have any trouble. In fact, Emma went to bed right in the middle of the loudest bangs. She was bored with it all.
Yesterday was so hot all I could do was wave my paws in the air and sleep. It's only going to get hotter, too. I don't like the heat. It's hard to deal with when you're wearing fur pants.

No comments: