Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm back!


Hola amigos! I'm finally back from my vacation. Well, actually it was my parents vacation, I didn't go anywhere. They went to Mexico for two whole weeks, but Lulu and I stayed home. We had a really nice pet sitter named Jon who took really good care of us. He even read us the new Harry Potter book! But I had to promise not to tell Mami how it ends because she hasn't read it yet.
Jon works at a book store downtown, so I got to hang out with all the cool book people and meet the bookstore cat, Tess. I also got to walk around on the waterfront.
I'm pretty glad Mami and Papi are home though, because they've been giving me lots and lots of extra love and biscuits. And they had lots of cool new things to sniff from Mexico. Plus they didn't bring me any stupid sombreros or t-shirts to wear. I'm really glad of that!

No comments: