Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cherry juice


Boy did I get into trouble last night. See, it all started out innocently enough, with me running around in the backyard while Mami visited with my Tia Jennifer. The cherries have all fallen off the cherry tree, and are all over the ground, and I think they're quite snacky.
But the thing is, they're everywhere, so when I start marching, they get in my toes. That would have been okay, I guess, except that I got kinda frisky, and I did a running leap onto Tia Jennifer's lap, and then onto Mami's, who was sitting across from her. I didn't understand what had happened at first when they yelled, I thought they were just surprised, but then I saw big red stains all over their clothes. Cherry stains.
As a result, I got carried into the house and thrown into the bathtub, and Mami gave me a big soapy bath and scrubbed my toes HARD. The water was all purple from the cherries, it was kinda pretty but I couldn't appreciate it, being as I was soaking wet and grumpy.
I'm all clean and fluffy and cherry free. For now.
I don't have a picture of the cherry incident, but here is a neat photo of my Papi in Mexico. He's so handsome.

No comments: