Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Being patient


Mami can tell you that I have a little trouble being patient. Especially when it comes to something I really really want, like snacks or a walk or going outside to play scooter ball. If I think any of those things are going to happen to me, I line up right away and then if it doesn't happen, I start to bounce until I make it happen.
Tia Candace was over the other night trying to teach me new tricks, and she said I'm better behaved than a lot of little dogs, because I know how to wait when you give me a snack, and Im not all barky and bitey. But that doesn't mean that I don't have some little teeny issues, like bouncing for food, and trying to rush out the door when I see company coming.
But some things you have to wait for. Like Papi, for instance. I really want to see him, but he left to go on holiday in Puerto Rico, and I have to be patient until he comes back so that we can snuggle again. Bouncing doesn't help make the time go faster. But it makes me feel a little better.

No comments: