Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mami meets Obama


So I try to avoid talking about politics on my blog because, well, for one, I'm way too young to vote, but sometimes you just can't avoid it. I wasn't planning on endorsing anyone for president, because I don't want to speak for all choodles, but I figured that it might be okay for me to at least say that I think Obama's a really nice guy. I mean, he went to a pizza place in town and Mami got to hang out with him, as you can see in this picture. He ate some cheese pizza and kissed some babies and talked to everyone for a really long time. Mami said he is a very nice man. I wish I had been there, I would have given him a speclal Choodle kiss.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

I am utterly blown away by the brilliance of this.

Theresa said...

Well, it's no Lebanon School Board meeting, but I work with what I've got.