Monday, March 03, 2008

Yard workin'


It was so sunny and nice on Sunday that there was almost no one indoors. Mami and I spent a lot of time outside, because she wanted to catch up on all her garden duties. Mami has lots of them. Yesterday's list included climbing up on the ladder and cleaning out all the gutters around the whole house, raking the rest of the leaves out of the front yard, and trimming back some branches that were tangled in phone wires.
Papi stayed inside and cleaned house.
Finally, Mami went into the back yard and we played scooter ball for half an hour until I laid down in the grass with my legs stretched behind me to rest. Then she took me inside so I could nap. Unfortunately, I think I brought a little friend inside with me, a grass flea. That means flea medication again! Aye carumba!

No comments: