Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Good morning everyone. I hope you're eating a lot of shamrock cookies today, but Mami says stay away from green beer because it's nasty, and no self-respecting Leprachaun would drink it. She says go for the whiskey.
This weekend my Tia Kate came to stay. She kept Mami very busy. There was lots of knitting and shopping and even a birthday party for my Tias Jennifer and Becky. Tia Kate likes Lulu a lot more than she likes me. She thinks I'm weird. She also won't let me kiss her or sit on the couch when she's there, so I had to stay on Mami's lap all weekend. I got kind of tired of it. But Lulu was really sad when she left. She sat on the guest bed all last night in the covers because she was depressed.
Tonight Papi comes home. He has been gone since Wednesday. I really miss him.

No comments: