Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sickies


Starting Monday night, everyone in the house was sick. Papi had his bad chest virus thing and he gave it to Mami, who felt really stinky, and then I started to throw up a lot and my nose got really dry. None of us could sleep and at about 3 a.m. we all got up and went to the kitchen and drank lots of water, me included.
Tuesday morning Mami wasn't feeling any better so she went to work and brought home all her notes and then she and I spent the day on the couch while she worked on her stories and podcasts. Papi had to go to work but he came home as soon as he could and then we sat around eating ravioli and watching "The Jane Austen Book Club."
This morning no one feels much better accept me, but Mami had to go to work and Papi has to go do something important at school. I'm glad that as a choodle I get to stay home every day.
By the way, through this whole thing, Lulu has felt fine. Lucky cat.

No comments: