Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A special Easter visit


It was so exciting when my Tia Chelsea and Tio David came to visit on Sunday. I have been saving up my special choodle kisses for Tia Chelsea, and she said she had the cleanest chin in Oregon after I smooched her. I got to snuggle and sit in her lap and get tangled up in her hair and it was very wonderful.
They were only supposed to stay for a little bit, but then their truck battery died and so they had to stay a long time while Mami and Tio David tried to fix things. Tia Chelsea was sad because they were supposed to go to the beach for their anniversary. But finally Tio David got the truck to work, and they were on their way with Cousin PD (the big black dog) wagging his tail in the back of the truck. Here they are Monday morning on the beach! Hurrah!
Oh, by the way, today is my Abuelo's birthday. He is 56 years old. I don't know how many that is in dog years. A lot.

No comments: