Monday, June 16, 2008

Gardening



It was so beautiful this weekend that we spent a lot of time outside working in the yard. At least, Mami and I did. Papi was up to his nose in final papers to grade, and his nose was also very sneezy because of allergies, so he stayed inside with Lulu, and let Mami and I handle the outside fun.
Since it's finally nice the flowers are starting to come out a little more, and it's looking nice in the yard. Mami planted a bunch more iris and built a little fence where there wasn't one so that she could take down the chicken wire that was keeping me from escaping (not that I would, seriously). She and I also did some sunbathing. Mainly she sunbathed and I rolled in the grass. I don't really tan.
Here are some flowers that I thought were especially pretty.

No comments: