Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Stealth cat


Lulu here. It's kind of brisk and rainy today and I'm feeling feisty. I started my day by jumping up and down on Mama and Papa's pillows, to wake them up so that someone would feed me. Then, after I got my breakfast, I started stalking Emma through the utility room, as you can see from this picture, but I was eventually interrupted by Mama shutting the door so I couldn't bounce at her. I plan to spend the morning at the open guest room window, enjoying all the rain smells, and then having a nap. I like this time of year, there's lots blooming and lots hopping around in the garden to look at.
Last night, we watched an old movie called "Cat People" that was all about werecats. It was pretty cool, but I kind of fell asleep halfway through. You should check it out.

No comments: