Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy park fun time


I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not, but I really really love going to the park and getting on the swings.
I know it sounds weird for a dog to like swinging, but it's really fun. There's a little tiny park not too far from the house, and sometimes Mami takes me there on a walk. When we go, she always sits down on one of the swings, and then I ask to be picked up. She holds me on her lap with my feet sticking straight out, and her hand around my middle so I don't fall, and then we swing.
It's super fun. I like to watch the scenery go back and forth, and feel the wind in my whiskers. It's very comfortable and we don't go to fast so I don't get sick. It's quite a nice little treat. Then when we're done, I get down and we continue our walk.
Do any of you other pups like to swing? Maybe you should try it out.

No comments: