Monday, June 09, 2008

A visit from Sophie


I was out in the backyard yesterday while Mami got the lawnmower out of the shed, when my Tio Jake and Tia Mary Ann stopped in on their walk, and they had my friend Sophie with them! It was so exciting!
I haven't seen Sophie since she was a puppy. She is a King Charles Cavalier spaniel and she has the fanciest ears.
I was kinda scared of Sophie cause she's bigger than me, and I got in trouble because I growled and snapped at her when she came up to meet me, but eventually I got comfortable and I let her sniff me without biting, and I even let Tio Jake rub my belly while she was standing there, even though I was scared. So Mami thinks when we have a longer visit I might learn to play with her. I hope so. She is much nicer and less bouncy and bitey than when she was a baby. I just need to learn how to play nice.

No comments: