Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Que fancy choodle!



Last night while Papi was home, a special package arrived. Inside was something Mami had ordered from an artist up in Portland, and it was especially for me. I was hoping it was a new bed or a chew toy or something cool like that, but when Mami got home from work, I found out it was something different. It was a dress.
I hate wearing clothes. I only like to wear my Blondie t-shirt when its cold, or my trench coat when I walk in the rain. Otherwise clothes make me very sad.
But Mami was excited because this dress had pink and black skulls on it and a polka dot bow. She said I was a rockabilly dog when I wore it. I didnt mind the top part because it didn't bind under my arms like most clothes, but the back skirt is so foofy it made me walk funny.
Mami has promised this is only for special occasions. I hope so because I'm not spending my days in a foofy dress. I likes to be naked.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Dogs in clothes are wrong, even when those clothes are pink with black skulls.

Where in the world did you find that?