Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cheese


I'm not sure if I mentioned it before or not, but I'm crackers about cheese. It's one of my favorite snacks ever, and I really really can't get enough of it. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of cheese doled out in our household. Occasionally, a little bit of parmesan or gouda crumbles land on the floor while Papi is cooking, or I get a smidge of pizza with some cheese on top. But an extra special treat is when I get a piece of extra sharp cheddar, as seen here. It's my favorite cheese. It's also Lulu's favorite, so sometimes we both get a little crumb. Lulu's whiskers stand on end when she smells cheddar, and she sometimes even meows for it. I don't know if other cats are big on the cheddar, but that's up there with mashed potatoes in her book.

No comments: