Monday, January 22, 2007

Sleepy time

I had a long lovely walk yesterday out in the sunshine, and it was so warm I didn't even need my jacket! I walked all the way to Papi's office and back, and got to sniff out all the messages other dogs had left, and leave a bunch of my own.

The only trouble we had was this nasty gray squirrel who was swearing at me from a tree. I didn't like him at all. I didn't bark, because I didn't want to dignify him with a response, but he sure was vulgar.


Lulu doesn't care for walks. She prefers to sleep in the sunshine, or when it's dark, on the couch. Last night I was very tired from the walk, so I curled up in a ball on Mami's robe while they watched the new Battlestar Gallactica. I think that show's kinda boring. There aren't any dogs in it.

No comments: