Friday, January 19, 2007

A fun but short visit

I had just woken up yesterday afternoon from a long winter's nap, when Mami came home, scooped me up and put me in the car.
Well, as you can imagine I was worried. I mean, I didn't even have my jacket on, and she didn't put me in my carrier or anything. I thought maybe it was an emergency, or that I was going to the vet.
But then, only a few minutes later, we pulled up to this house, and there were my friend Tony and Lisa, and they had a little visitor for me to meet, Tony's goddaughter.
That was so exciting! I got to run and romp and play and kiss. I love little kids. They are the best. I wish I could be around them all the time. But I only get to see kids on very special occasions.
Anyway, here's a photo of me in the snow before it all melted away. Now it's not so cold, and I can run without getting ice between my toes.

No comments: