Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lulu has something to say again

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but really, the holidays have been far too busy for me to pay attention to such things. There have been trees to sniff, wrapping paper to sit on, ribbons to tangle up in, not to mention keeping an eye on that little beast, Emma, who is always getting into things. I have to keep her in line by jumping out from under things and grabbing her ankles. She doesn't care for that very much. She's always running to Mami when I pounce on her. Such a wuss.
Anyway, as I was saying, there are a lot of things that fill my schedule each day. For instance, the other day I went through the house and opened every drawer and cabinet door I could. This morning, I was routing around under the sink. And sometime last month, I climbed in the bottom drawer of Papi's dresser, and shoved a couple of pairs of his pants underneath the drawer so they would be securely hidden. He didn't find them til this morning. He didn't seem real happy that they were covered in dust and cat hair and shoved under the drawer. I'm not sure why.

So if I don't do much cat blogging, you must understand that there is only so much time in a day not spent napping that I can attend to my public. Ciao Meow for now.

No comments: