Thursday, January 25, 2007

What not to wear


As you might know, I have an extensive wardrobe. Most of it fits in a doll closet, but I also have a fancy trunk to keep my coats.
I don't care to wear many things, especially not dresses, although I don't mind wearing a t-shirt when it's chilly, or a coat when it snows. But in general, I prefer to keep my attire limited to a collar (currently red).
As far as human clothes go, they're okay for sitting on or chewing or hiding, but I'm no judge of appearances. Mami usually asks Papi's advice when she has a fashion crises, but he's in San Fran today, so she had to ask me about whether or not I thought her shoes went with her outfit. I told her I don't wear shoes, so I didn't have any input, but if she took them off, I'd be happy to chew on them for her. She decided to keep them on.

No comments: