Thursday, June 14, 2007

Rainbows and kazoos


Tonight, Papi and Mami left me at home to go to a very special celebration at Papi's school called Lavender Graduation. Sunday is the big graduation day for everybody, but there are a bunch of little graduations all over the place. Everyone played Pomp & Circumstance on purple kazoos, and then after some nice speeches, all the special graduates got to stand up and people said nice things about them. Five of the students have taken classes from Papi, so he wanted to make sure he was there to celebrate with them. Then everybody got special purple roses and rainbow sashes and they played kazoos again. Then Mami said there were snacks.
I wish I had been there. I like snacks and rainbows. I don't know how I feel about kazoos though. I've never met one.
Here is a picture of Auntie Jen and Doris playing the kazoos.
Tomorrow Mami has the day off so we're going to play in the garden some more. That means more cherries. Hurrah!

No comments: