Thursday, June 07, 2007

Rainy days and pixie dust


Sometimes, rainy days just make me sleepy and I crash out on the couch with Lulu. But then there are certain rainy days sprinkled with some evil pixie dust that just turn everything on its head. Yesterday was one of those days.
I'm not sure what started it, but I blame Lulu. She started running around the house in big circles, screaming and hooting, and leaping in and out of the cat door into the utility room. That got me going, so I started chasing her, and for about two hours straight, we were jumping and shouting and slapping and chasing and growling. Mami didn't know what to do with us. She stayed on the couch where it was safe from toe biting and just left us alone. She said as long as we didn't draw blood, she'd just remain a neutral party.
We didn't stop until Papi got home and we decided it was a good time for a nap. Then I got to climb into bed with everyone, and Lulu went to sleep on the bedroom chair. I guess we kinda got drained from all that slapping.

No comments: