Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wags


I didn't blog yesterday because Monday night I got a really bad tummy ache and had to be held and snuggled a lot. I think I ate something bad but I really can't remember what that might have been. I eat a lot of things, not all of them actually food.
I felt better by yesterday afternoon, so Mami and Papi and I took a big long walk for an hour around town. I got to sniff in a lot of gardens and see a lot of people out and about. It's always a little dangerous when I walk, 'cause big dogs sometimes jump at me, but last night, I actually got chased by an orange and white cat. Mami had to shoo it off. She said it thought I was a big mouse.
When we got home, Mami noticed that one of my dew claws is broken and stuck out at one side. I wouldn't let her look at it because it's kinda sore. She said I have to go in for shots at the vet anyway so I guess they'll have to clip it off for me. I don't like the sound of that one bit. I think they should just leave my toes alone.

No comments: