Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bath time!


My favorite time of the day has got to be bath time. It happens every night, and it's the best! I don't actually get a bath (that only happens once a month, or when I get muddy), but I get to sit next to the bath tub and wrestle with the bath mat. Lulu sits on the edge of the tub and sticks her tail in the water, and I get to bring my favorite toys and play my favorite game, which is 'Trick Mami.' Usually, she takes my toys and throws them down the hallway and I bring them back as fast as I can. But if I'm lucky, she gets distracted, and when she looks away I throw the toy as hard as I can into her bath water. It's sooooo funny.
But sometimes, the toy gets too wet, and then Mami takes it away so it can get dry. I HATE that. There's nothing wrong with wet toys. They taste nice and soapy that way and they make nice damp spots all over the floor. Sometimes they don't squeak so good, but that's ok. Mami said my toys are getting mildewy, and then she has to put them in the washer. After they come out, they taste funny and I don't like it. Why can't she just leave a good thing alone?

No comments: