Thursday, February 23, 2006

Learnin'


So now that I'm seven-months-old, I'm starting to get my choodle education. Mainly, that means Mami and Papi say the same thing over and over and over again until I figure out that it's connected to something I do. I learned "No," really fast, like pretty much my first day I heard it, back when I was six weeks old. I also learned my name, cause usually when I hear it, it means something good is about to happen, unless it's followed by that "No" word again.
My hardest lesson so far has been "Sit." It took me a really long time to figure that one out. Usually when they give me a treat, I just jump up and snatch it, but that doesn't happen any more. I have to lower my rear to the floor now before I get biscuits. I don't like sitting on cold wood planks, so if possible, I find myself a throw rug and sit down on it. But when it comes to biscuits, I'll do just about anything. So now, whenever I see one, I pretty much just sit on the spot.
I can't wait to learn a new word, because it always comes with a snack. Hopefully next time it will be grapes.

No comments: