Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Welcome to Choodlemania!



Hola! My name is Emma, and I'm pretty new around here, both in the world of blogging and the world in general. I'm only 7-months old, and am a native of New Mexico, but I moved up to the Pacific Northwest at the age of 7 weeks. My abuelita in New Mexico sends me lots of sweaters, raincoats and sweatshirts to make sure I don't get cold.
I'm what's known as a choodle, that is, a chihuhuah-poodle mix. People are always asking my Mami and Papi what I am, because I don't quite look like anything they've ever seen before. My parents say that I look like a goblin, or the Luck Dragon from "Never Ending Story."
I have a sister, Lulu, whom you will meet later. She's a lot bigger than me, and Mami said she's something called a cat. I think maybe choodles are cats too, but I'm not sure.
Anyway, welcome to my blog!

No comments: