Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Westminster Dog Show


Last night, Mami and Lulu and I sat around watching this strange program about dogs. There were all kinds of dogs, big ones and little ones and weird skinny ones that didn't even look like dogs, and they kept marching around in a big circle. I wasn't sure what was going on, but just in case, I barked a little at the bigger ones, just to show them I was watching. Apparently, we were supposed to root for one of the dogs to win, so I decided to root for the pug, because he was the smallest, and also, I have a couple of pug friends in Montana. He didn't end up winning, but that was ok, I think he still was the best looking dog in the ring.
Then Papi came home and made grilled cheese sammiches and I forgot all about winning or losing. Cheese is the best.

No comments: