Friday, August 24, 2007

Bluebirds


I have a really hard time with blue jays, especially the ones in our yard. They're always landing on the fence making rude noises and jumping up and down, and they don't take me seriously when I chase them. Sometimes they even dive bomb me, which makes me SO mad.
Anyway, the other day when Abuela sent us up a package from Albuquerque, she included a stuffed blue jay with a tennis ball in its tummy, and I love it so much. I'm always trying to get people to throw it for me.
I like it so much that last night, Mami had to take it away because I had kind of part way ripped of its head. She would not let me have it back until she sewed it up again, and I got really anxious. Finally, it was all done and she threw it for me and I was really happy. I didn't let it out of my sight again until I went to bed.

No comments: