Monday, August 13, 2007

Chews


So this weekend I spent lots of time outside helping Mami in the garden. She had a bunch of new plants my abuela gave her, and so we got in the dirt and had lots of fun. I had my own hole to dig, behind the russian sage bushes, and Mami spent her time working on the primrose bed. It was really nice to get my toes in the dirt again.
Later on in the day we took a long walk all around, and Mami laughed at me because I guess I took a pee break right next to a big ol cat who was laying under a tree, and I never even saw her. Mami said she wonders about my eyesight sometimes, because I don't tend to notice a lot. But I think it's because I'm too busy thinking about other things. Besides, who wants to pay attention to some stinky ol cat.
In the evening, after Mami gave Lulu a good brushing, she gave me a new rawhide to keep me out of trouble. Yuuuum!

No comments: