Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Summer evenings


Summer evenings are so nice because it stays light out really late, and you can get a lot done. Last night, as soon as Mami got home from work, she put my harness and leash on me and we went out for a long walk. There's a big hill out west of our house, so we walked all over it, looking at all the big fancy houses and the gardens and the big fat cats.
Then we walked over to this little park on the other side of the hill, and after we walked all around it, Mami sat on the swing and put me in her lap and we did some swinging. I've never done that before. It's kinda fun, with the wind rushing in your ears and everything going real fast. Then I started to feel a little sick, but Mami stopped by that time.
After we went back home, Mami went over to Aunt Jen's house to have dinner. She got to visit my friend, Cat Smacky. He's a very big cat who likes to give big hugs and nibbles. Aunt Jen can spin him around and around on the kitchen floor. It's pretty funny.

No comments: