Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Candles and crowds


Yesterday was the birthday of one of my favorite people, Miss Annie. She has a very kind heart and loves all animals, especially little pigs like me. She is going to be a veterinarian when she grows up. Right now she has a dog and a cat and a rabbit and chickens and would probably get more if she could. We have known each other since I was a wee pup and she was only 8. Now she's a big girl about to become a middle schooler. Her mama is my Auntie Becky, and her dad is my Uncle Jay, and he would like to steal me but Mami won't let him.
Last night after the party, Lulu got into Mami's lap at home, and I didn't care for that, so I got into her lap too. It was kinda crowded and we kept bumping into each other, but we finally settled down, and it was pretty nice and warm. Mami laughed at us but neither of us would budge until it was time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emma,
You'll have to come to the party next year. Love to you,
Uncle Jay
Aunt Becky
Annie and Jace