Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Lulu in the laundry


Greetings all, it's Lulu again. Emma's decided to sleep in this morning so I thought I'd post for a change.
Things have been a little dull around here with Papi gone. Usually he's in his office late at night so I can sit on his lap, or at least hang around while he's working. Since Mami goes to bed early, I have to sleep all alone, which is kind of sad.
But I do like sitting around on the rocking chair at night and watching t.v. with Mami and Emma, and climbing around in the laundry piles when they're right out of the dryer, and watching out the window when Emma plays ball in the yard. And lately I've been getting extra snacks to help me cope with Papi being gone. It does help a little.
Still, I can't wait til he gets back and I can get more late night lap time!

No comments: