Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Things I don't understand


A lot of times, Mami and Papi go off and do things without me, and they tell me that I can't go with them. Sometimes, I think they are eating without me, which isn't fair, but other times, they tell me they're going to a place called "The Gym." I thought at first they were going to see a guy named Jim, but then Mami told me it's where they get exercise, and that I would like the treadmill because I like to walk a lot, but the gym doesn't let dogs inside.
I wanted to know what the place looked like, because I get most of my exercise in the yard and on the sidewalk, so I asked Mami to take a picture of what it looked like, so last night she took a picture of Papi at "The Gym" for me to see. It doesn't look very exercisey to me, cause Papi's sitting down and everything. He can do that at home. But Mami said it was different.
Last night at about 2:30 in the morning, Mami's alarm went off and she got up to go outside for some reason, so I followed her. She carried me out into the yard because there are a lot of really big mean things out there like possums and raccoons and roof rats, and I could hear them squeaking and running around.
But she wasn't outside to see them. She wanted to see the eclipse of the moon. It started to turn dark orange and get all funny looking. I got bored pretty quick cause it was happening so slow, so eventually I just fell asleep in her arms. It was cold though, and we were outside a long time with Papi, but finally Mami was satisfied and went to bed.
People are weird.

No comments: