Tuesday, March 21, 2006

In trouble


Last night, while Mami and Papi were at the gym, one of Papi's paper puppets from India fell off the ledge and onto the floor.
At first, I just sniffed it a little bit, to see what it was. Then, because it smelled nice, I decided just to take a little nibble, just to see what it tasted like. It was actually pretty tasty, and I got excited, and pretty soon, it didn't look like a puppet anymore. It looked like a pile of tiny green paper pieces.
When Mami and Papi got home, I didn't say anything about it. The hall light was off so I figured I'd be safe, but then Mami spotted something, and the gig was up. She swept up all the pieces and chased me down the hall with the broom when I tried to get one last little bite.
Sigh. Temptation is just too much for a very small choodle.

No comments: