Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's Good to be Queen


Lulu here again. I too, had a fabulous weekend. With everyone out of the house, I spent two days stretched out across the bed, sleeping, with an occasional break to eat kibble. There was no one to chase me, no one to bite my tail, no one to growl when I walked into the room. It was heavenly.
Of course, there wasn't any petting, because everyone was gone, and no warm laps, and no one to sleep next to. And it was awfully quiet. And there were no treats.
Last night, since everybody was home, I decided that it was kinda fun to run around and chase Emma a little bit. I guess that got her kind of wild, because about an hour after we stopped, I popped my head over the sofa to look at her, and she screamed. It scared everybody, even Mami, who was down having a bath but heard her scream. I don't know what goes through that dog's head sometimes.

No comments: